The first meeting of 2016

We looked through the slips in all the suggestions boxes and recorded them to work through at future meetings. The first thing we will look at is the school's Food Policy as a lot of comments are about dinnertimes.

We made a sign for the staffroom inviting teachers inviting them to put slips in a staff suggestion box that we made before Christmas.

At our next meeting we are going to invite Sarah to come and talk to us about Young Carers as we would like our school to understand what this means and to be able to support anyone who has this role.

ACTIONS:

  • Mrs Aitken to put letter and suggestion box in the staffroom
  • Alfie to invite Sarah to our next meeting (Friday 8th January @ 10.30am)
  • Jack to update the next meeting sign